What do you mean when you say “natural soap”?
- Natural soap means a true soap made by saponifying plant-based whole oils (not isolated fatty acids). We use only certified organic oils for our soaps. In this industry, it seems to be acceptable to call something natural but still use synthetic fragrances, colorants, and preservatives. We add none of these to our products and use organically grown products as much as possible.
- All of our products are naturally scented only. We color our soap with a variety of organic herbs, plant-derived products, and natural minerals.
What is the difference between your products and others?
- There are several differences. One of the big ones is that we naturally scent our products. I know. This was a big surprise to us when we first got serious about the products we were using. You can test this for yourself- if you see any product using the word “fragrance” or “perfume” on an ingredient list, that’s not natural. Most other companies won’t fully list out the ingredients they use to scent their products because the FDA doesn’t require it, and because it’s man-made chemicals. We are transparent about everything we use to scent and it’s included on the ingredient list on each label. This is our promise to you!
- Most mass-manufactured “soaps” are technically not even soaps. They are detergents. Our soaps are made with biodegradable ingredients such as oils, lye, and fats. Detergents are made with synthetic chemicals, such as surfactants and perfumes. Both can get you clean however, our soaps have a greater moisturizing effect and are kinder on the environment and skin.
- We use organic ingredients. A recently released report of more than 2000 participants, representative of the US population, showed that more than 80% had glyphosate (the active ingredient in a common weed killer that is also tied to cancer) in their urine. We want you and others to get the most out of life, and prioritizing your health is a critical part of doing that. Continuous added chemical stress to our bodies is only going to prevent us from living boldly and that’s one reason we choose to add as many organic ingredients as possible.
- All of our products are made right here in the USA. Our owner, CT, comes from years of serving our great nation and also years of serving those who have also served. Until you have traveled outside of this country you really don’t know how good we have it here. Buying made-in-USA is one way to support our fellow Americans, keep jobs here, and continue to strengthen our country.
What is the difference between fragrance oils and essential oils?
- Simply put, fragrance oils are synthesized in a lab and can be harmful to the skin. Essential oils are truly natural, plant-derived, have health benefits, and are the only ingredients we use to scent our products.
I have sensitive skin, can I use these products?
We can’t guarantee it, but most likely, yes. Most skin sensitivities are aggravated by the many synthetic ingredients in other products on the market. Since our products are free of those ingredients, there is generally nothing left to cause any irritation. If there becomes enough demand for it, we can look into producing unscented products.
Are these products cruelty-free?
Yes, all of our products are cruelty-free and vegan, meaning our ingredients are derived solely from plants.
Are there any dyes or artificial colors in KLENR products?
If any kind of coloration is added to one of our products, it is derived from natural herbs or minerals.
What is the shelf life of KLENR products?
We recommend about one year. The products will still be good after that but, because we are using natural ingredients, the scent and color (if applicable) may begin to fade.
How should I store my KLENR products
We recommend storing our products in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
If I’m local can I come pick up my order?
Yes, you can pick up your order locally at our location in College Station, Texas where the big KLĒNR bear is on the wall. When you are checking out online, please choose the local pickup option and you will be sent an email to make an appointment.
Can I resell KLĒNR products in my store or can I be a brand ambassador?
We love to partner with others that are a great fit. Please fill out our contact us form to request more information.